DO I HAVE TO GO? 101 questions about the Mass, the Eucharist, and your SPIRITUAL LIFE. From playing video games to sleeping-in, teens can think of countless things they would rather do than go to Mass on Sunday morning. That is, unless they knew what they were missing. Do I Have to Go? explains the meaning and the mystery of Mass in such a way that teens will be asking, Why wouldn't I go? With wit, clarity, and common sense, Matthew Pinto and Christopher Stefanick answer the tough questions teens have about the Mass; from the rituals contained in the liturgy, to the doctrines of the Eucharist and the Priesthood.
When teens understand that the Mass is literally the meeting place between heaven and earth, there is nothing in the world that can keep them from it. In Do I Have to Go? you will learn:
- Why the Mass is an essential part of the Christian life
- The mystery of the Eucharist as the Real Presence of Jesus s Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity
- How the redemptive work of Jesus Christ is communicated to and through the Church and the sacraments
- The meaning of all the gestures and symbols of the the Mass
- How the Mass has developed from its roots in the Old Testament, through its institution by Christ
- The importance of the liturgical seasons for the spiritual life
- And much more...